8/22/2006

 
RUPERT EVERETT DOES NOT ENJOY A GRANDE SKIM NO-WHIP MOCHA...POSSIBLY: For those of you who are less adamant followers of The Starbucks, let me refill your cup with this Guatemala Antigua of a tussle.

Apparently, the Hollywood star (who I seriously haven't seen since My Best Friend's Wedding) doesn't want The Starbucks in his neighborhood.

Crazy Englishman, must be too many hazy days.

Quite seriously though, Everett told the UK Daily Mail: "Starbucks is spreading like a cancer. Nobody in the neighborhood wants it, including me. There are plenty of diners and coffee shops there already."

Okay, so I get your point...small business...yada yada yada...save the world...truth, justice, and the caffeinated way!

The Starbucks is like a modern-day Lex Luthor and their holiday Gingerbread Latte is my kryptonite!

Noble effort, but The Starbucks will undoubtedly beat you or remain your foil, my friend.

Comments:
Look for further information, just log on to our christian audigier
online; I will guarantee that this is a win-win trip for you, because both the information and the series of the ED Hardy Shoes
are shown there. As though there are so many hot celebs are brilliant with hardy shirt
, why not you live with them as well? When choosing to talk about something that white people hate, it's best to choose something that will allow white people to make clever comments or at the very least feel better about them. Currently, the easiest way to do that is to ask a white person for their thoughts on people who wear hardy shirts
.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines This site is certified 78% GOOD by the Gematriculator