7/02/2006

 
SOUTHEAST IOWA IS CHALLENGED: No offense to you folks born South of I-80, but even Burlington's Hawk Eye newspaper has now gone as far to confirm this long-standing fact.

As a Northeast Iowan, it's the job of this oft dormant blogger to put keystroke to post chronicling urgent issues facing Iowa...and the pending annexation of regions South of Iowa City to Missouri merits attention.

Just kidding. I love Southeast Iowa and Missouri.

Hopefully, folks in Des Moines will take note of the continued need for investment into this area. It's a beautiful region with friendly people, but like the rest of the state, an extremely unfriendly investment climate.

A more competitive coporate tax rate would be a great start forward in spurring new business development.

Just a thought.

Comments:
High quality Breitling Watches
boast accurate attributes of the original ones at unbelievable rates. There is no need to worry about the time keeping abilities of these watches. They can keep time as accurately as the original counterparts do. In addition, they can endure the test of the time, hence they would be your life long companions.
Accuracy is one of the greatest advantage possessed by high quality Breitling Windrider
. The technical advances rank them the preferred choice of high - performance instruments for professionals. Established in 1884 in Switzerland, Bentley 6.75
has earned immense popularity for manufacturing splendid timepieces during its long years of evolution.
I have always been happy with my Bentley Motors
, which I received as a gift from my darling. At first glance, I could not withdraw my eyes from this spectacular watch and I got to understand why people described it as "the ultimate chronograph".
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines This site is certified 78% GOOD by the Gematriculator