10/12/2005

 

Headed to Greece


GIVING YOU NOTICE: I love Iowa. This blog makes that absolute fact pretty darn apparent. Not that I really need any time to determine which place is better--Iowa or Greece. It's really not even a question or thought, but yet here I am planning to leave the greatest place in the world to "expand my horizons."

Despite my devotion to the Hawkeye state and all things politics, this Spring I will be studying (finance...annuities are awesome!) in Thessaloniki, Greece.

Come February, this blog might turn into Balkan Republican. Be prepared.

By the way, I love Iowa and corn.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines This site is certified 78% GOOD by the Gematriculator