8/06/2004

 
FAUX PAS OF THE YEAR: In a long, grueling campaign, candidates are bound to make verbal gaffes that upset the crowd. While I do not criticize John Kerry for misspeaking (I'd do the same if President Bush said this), as a fan of the Big Ten, this is just too hard to pass up.

John Kerry, in Taylor, Michigan: "We just came from Bowling Green, and I was smart enough not to pick a choice between the Falcons and the, you know ... all the other teams out there. I just go for Buckeye football, that's where I'm coming out. That's while I was in Ohio. Now I'm in the state of Michigan, and your great big 'M' and a powerhouse of a team, and the bottom line is all of us are still waiting for Massachusetts to somehow get in there."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines This site is certified 78% GOOD by the Gematriculator