1/19/2006

 

HARRY REED NEEDS SOME MORE OVERSIGHT

Hey everyone,

so this is my first time blogging but I thought it was necessary to inform the masses that while Harry Reed and company gave a big speech accusing the Republicans of being inept at battling corruption, Rep. Alcee Hastings, a former federal judge who was impeached and thrown out of office was standing not more than 10 feet away from the podium.

I haven't been able to find the roll call vote yet but I'm pretty sure some of the Democrats on the stage with Hastings voted for his impeachment or removal at some point. Tell your friends about this.

Rawhide

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines This site is certified 78% GOOD by the Gematriculator